The Madras Christian College is proud to name its new venture, MCC Boyd Business School after Dr. Alexander John Boyd with a reason. This legendary Principal pioneered the development of MCC for 18 long years from 1938 to 1956, in addition to his services as Professor for over another 20 years. He was called the “Prince of Principals”. Generations of students and faculty fondly remember his contributions even today. Dr.Boyd preached and practiced Principles of Management long before they were formally acquiesced by the Business World. The Business School is founded on the bedrock of MCC values - Academic Excellence, Spiritual Vitality and Social Relevance.
- Bachelor of Arts Programmes
- Bachelor of Science Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must passed 10+2 from Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for admission to UG courses will be 21 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Applicants for B.A. Economics should have preferably taken Mathematics at the Higher Secondary Examination or other qualifying examinations.
- Applicants for B.Com. should have preferably taken a combination of Commerce, Accountancy and Business Maths/Mathematics in the Higher Secondary Examinations or other qualifying examinations.
- Applicants for B.Sc. Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry should have preferably taken a combination of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Higher Secondary examinations.
- Applicants for B.Sc. Statistics should have preferably taken a combination of Statistics and Mathematics or studied Mathematics at the higher Secondary Examinations or other qualifying examinations.
- Applicants for B.Sc. Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology/Zoology should have preferably taken a combination of Biology and Chemistry at the Higher Secondary Examination or other qualifying examinations.
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Select Stream / Shift, degree and course
Step 2: Fill your Personal Information, Address for Communication and Permanent Address
Step 3: Fill your Acadamic detail and marks obtained in qualifying exam. Check to ensure all required fields are filled and click SAVE button.
Step 4: You have to proceed for online payment to complete application procedure.
Admission will be done on Merit basis
- Online Appliction start date: Already started
- Last date to Apply: Not announced yet