Army Institute of Technology (AIT) was established in 1994 exclusively for children of serving and retired Army Personnel. Wards of War Widows in receipt of liberalised pension are also eligible for admission into AIT. AIT functions under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). AIT is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) and is recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AIT is re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2019 with ‘A Grade’. All undergraduate courses run by AIT are accredited by NBA.
- Computer Engineering (120)
- Mechanical Engineering (60)
- Information Technology (60)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (60)
- Academic Qualification: Class XII or equivalent (appeared or passed) with compulsory subjects as Physics and Mathematics alongwith one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject. Candidates should obtain at least 50% in the above combination of subjects and Should appear for either 1st or 2nd JEE (Main) 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) else both. In case of candidates who attempt both the JEE (Main), the best of the two scores will be considered by NTA for preparation of final merit list and All India Rank.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidate have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Submit the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
AIT admission is based on the All India Ranking obtained in the Joint Entrance Exam. All applicants are therefore required to appear in JEE Main 2020, 1st / 2nd JEE (Main) 2020 or both and also apply to AIT for Admission. The best of the two scores will be considered by NTA for preparation of final merit list and All India Rank.
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: Already Started
- Last date to apply: 25th April 2020