Guru Nanak Girls College ,Ludhiana , Admissions Notification for B.Com, BCA, BBA, B.A | 2018
It was the year 1973 which witnessed a new dawn in the era of women education, when the great visionary and philanthropist, Pandit Sant Nischal Singh ji Maharaj laid the foundation stone of Guru Nanak Girls College. His dream of liberating women from the clutches of illiteracy has blossomed into a beautiful reality in the shape of this institution.
Under Graduate Courses :
- B.Sc. Fashion Designing
- B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Medical
- B.Sc. Non-Medical
- B. Com.
Eligibility criteria :
- Students must have pass 10+2 with 60% marks .
How to apply :
1. It is important for students to note that at the time of submission of admission forms, they are required to attach the attested copies of Pass Certificate of previous class, Detailed Marks Card, Date of Birth Certificate, Registration Card and their passport size photograph. (unattested)
2. The candidates are required to submit proof of having passed the subject of Environmental and Road Safety in their graduation course.
3. Original Certificates must be shown at the time of admission.
4. Candidates are required to go through the admission rules and regulations given in the prospectus thoroughly.
5. Changes/rectifications can be made in the prospectus without prior intimation.
6. As per the updated instruction of Panjab University, Chandigarh, there are two additional seats for
(i) One Girl Child out of the only two girl children per unit per course subject to maximum limit of four.
(ii) One additional seat for Cancer Patients .
(iii) AIDS Patients.
(iv) Thalassemia Patient .
(v) Two additional seats for Rural Area students.
(vi) One additional seat for Border Area students over and above the sanctioned seats for UG.
|Normal Admission for ongoing and new classes (except for those classes in which admission is through PU – CET P.G)||09.07.2018 to 24.07.2018
|With Principal’s Permission (Late Fee of Rs.560/-per student)||25.07.2018 to 13.08.2018
|With VC’s Permission (Late Fee of Rs. 2040/- per student)||14.08.2018 to 31.08.2018
|Teaching Starts||For ongoing classes||24.08.2018 (Tuesday)|
|For New Admission Classes those admitted through
PU – CET P.G)
|Schedule to be provided|
The last date for the submission of admission forms for limited seats is 05.07.2018 (Thursday) & for others 07.07.2018 (Saturday).