GGS Indraprastha University IPU CET 2018 Notification and dates have been announced.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for appearing in Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2018), the result of which will be considered for admission to following listed programmes of its centres for the academic year 2018-19.
About IPU CET: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET, a common entrance exam for eligible candidates to avail admissions in the various courses offered by the university.
The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University or on merit of the qualifying degrees.
Courses Offered / List of IPU Common Entrance Tests (CET)
For detail information click on the link given below:
Some of Courses are:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Programmes
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Programme: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications - BCA
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Nursing - B.Sc (H) Nursing (Only for Unmarried Female Candidates)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (Integrated) - B.A., LLB (Integrated)
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws (Integrated) - BBA, LL.B (Integrated)
- Bachelor of Education - B.Ed
- Bachelor of Special Education - B.Ed (Special Education)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - BPT
- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics - BPO
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Lab. Technology) - B.Sc. (MLT)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology - BASLP
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery - BAMS
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery - BHMS
- BBA & Allied Programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration - BBA
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) - B.Com (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Yoga Science) - B.Sc (Yoga Science)
Medical Programs / Post Graduate Medical Programs (PGMC/SSMC):
a) Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery - MBBS
b) Bachelor of Dental Surgery - BDS
Candidates must read the IPU CET 2018 eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board
- For UG courses, candidates have to pass their 10+2 equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The candidates must have passed English subject (core/elective or functional)
- They should be 21 years old as on the date of examination
- The candidates appearing in Class 12th exam in 2018 are eligible to apply provided that they should be able to meet the eligibility criteria at the time of IPU-CET counseling.
- The appearing candidates are required to present the 12th class mark sheets at the time of counseling.
(As on 01st August 2017 candidate should not be more than)
i) For all Undergraduate Programmes where entry qualification is 12th pass other than MBBS/BDS - 21st years
ii) For MBBS/BDS - 35 years
iii) For all other Post Graduate Programs where entry qualification is graduation - 45 years
iv) Bachelor of Vocation - 45 year
1. Candidate should be not less than 17 years as on 31st December 2018 for BHMS/BAMS/MBBS/BDS Program.
2. For MPH (FE) Programme, upper age limit is 45 years for in service candidates and 35 years for direct candidates, as in August 2018.
3. For BHMS candidates, the candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as in December 2018
4. For Bachelor of Vocation Programmes the candidate should not be less than 16 years in December 2018
5. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates for MBBS/BDS CET, a relaxation of 5 years shall be granted on the maximum age specified.
How to Apply:
To apply for the exam and admission process, the candidates will be required to fill IPU CET 2018 Application Form. The forms could be obtained from the official website of IP University, from last week of Feburary 2018.
Procedure to Fill Online Application Forms: Fill the details and click on Next to proceed. Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key. Fields marked with are mandatory. Once a candidate has submitted his/her details, they cannot edit the same and have to re register in case they need to change any personal information.
Candidates can also click below;
For Prospectus Click on the Link given below:
IPU CET 2017 will be conducted in following cities/centers across India - Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata and Lucknow.
Common Entrance Test Fee of Rs.1000/- excluding processing charges and taxes.
Last date for Apply- 10th April, 2018
Last date is different for different courses. Some of them are given below:
- For Hotel Management- 10th April, 2018
- For Mass Communication- 10th April, 2018
- For B.Com- 10th April, 2018
- For BBA- 1st May, 2018
- For B.Tech- 1st May, 2018
- For Law- 1st May, 2018
- For BCA- 1st May, 2018