NPAT 2018 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
Programs covered under NPAT 2018 and their eligibility
- B.Tech.: Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th /10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all subjects for which candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of Four, Five, Six or seven).The candidates shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM % for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- B.Sc. Economics: The candidate must have passed in Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- B.Com.(Hons.), BBA, B.Sc. Finance: Must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks at 10+2or equivalent examination for being eligible to BBA, B.Sc Finance, B.Com (Hons). Candidate's passing in Mathematics and or Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam is compulsory for being eligible to B.B.A / B. Com (Hons) / B.Sc Finance.
Integrated Degree Programs
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Programs Offered at Campus
- Mumbai Campus offers – All the above programs
- Shirpur Campus offers – B.Tech., MBA (Tech.) and MBA (Pharma Tech)
- Bengaluru Campus offers – BBA, B.Sc. Finance and B.Sc. Economics
- Indore Campus offers – BBA, MBA Tech.
- Navi Mumbai Campus offers – BBA, MBA Tech.
How to Apply
- Step 1 - Click on Register and create your account. Remember to keep your 10th Roll Number handy.
- Step 2 - Go to your mail box and verify
- Step 3 – Login with your username and password and complete your application form.
- Step 4 – Make online payment of registration fee
NPAT BBA, Bcom Admission Exam Pattern
Duration of Exam: 1 hour 30 minutes
Type of Exam: MCQ
The NPAT 2018 will comprise of 3 major parts as follows:
Section Number of questions weightage
Quantitative and Numerical Abilities 40 40
Reasoning and General Intelligence 40 40
Proficiency in the English Language 40 40
Total 120 120
For more information, click the link given below;
- NPAT Applications Begins: 10 January 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: Saturday, 28 April' 2018
- Last date for Form Editing - Saturday, 21 April' 2018 (Only addition school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed)
- Test Dates: Saturday 12th & Sunday, 13 May' 2018
- NPAT 2018 Admit Card: 7 May 2018
- NPAT 2018 Result: 30 May 2018