University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Faridkot
UIPSR is the first university institute imparting pharmacy education in this region of Punjab. Established in 2011, the institute is running B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy courses. Alumni of this institute have national and global presence in academia as well industry. The institute is approved by Pharmacy Council of India and All India Council Technical Education, New Delhi.
COURSE - B. PHARMACY- 40 SEATS
ii) DURATION -
The duration of the course shall be four academic years (eight semesters) full time having hundred working days for each semester.
iii) MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TO FIRST YEAR B. PHARMACY –
A candidate must have passed in any of the following examinations: – a) 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state / central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the University Association of India (AIU) with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subject individually. Obtained at least 45 % marks (40 % in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
Reseravations B. Pharmacy
- Open Category 20
- Scheduled Caste 10
- Backward Classes 04
- Physically /Orthopedically Handicapped persons 02
- Riots Affected (Children/Grandchildren of Sikh Riot affected persons) 01
- Defence (Wards of Defence Personnel) 01
- Punjab Police (Wards of Punjab Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guards and Paramilitary Forces) 01
- Freedom Fighter Children / Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab) 01
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED ONLINE WHILE FILLING THE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Matric or equivalent certificate for the purpose of date of birth.
- Detail Marks Card of 10+1 and 10+2 (or equivalent) in case of seeking admission in B. Pharmacy course.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category.
- Sworn declaration by the candidate seeking admission for B. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) (to be submitted in original - Annexure-I).
- Academic exemption certificate from the principal/head of the institute last attended seeking admission for B. Pharmacy/ B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) (to be submitted in original - Annexure-II).
- Undertaking for not availed any residence benefit in any other state (to be submitted in original - Annexure-III).
- Undertaking by the candidate in case of gap during studies- if applicable (to be submitted in original - Annexure-IV).
For detail information
1. Opening date to apply online application at website: www.bfuhs.ac.in August 10, 2020 (Monday) onwards
2. Last date to apply online at website: www.bfuhs.ac.in B. Pharmacy: September 04, 2020 (Friday)
3. Submission of printout of online application form completed in all respects (attach requisite documents as specified in the prospectus) B. Pharmacy: September 10 (Thursday) 2020 by 3.00 p.m.
4. Date of counselling B. Pharmacy: September 17 (Thursday), 2020
5. Venue and mode of counselling Venue and mode of counselling will be intimated on the University website:
www.bfuhs.ac.in Contact No. : 01639-251 232
Hard copy of Admission Application Form along with requisite documents will be sent to the “The Principal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Sadiq Road, Faridkot151 203 (Punjab)”