Whether it be the Olympics or Olympiads, this year we can all be winners. The Marketing Society of the Shri Ram College of Commerce presents you with a tremendous once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to prove your managerial acumen at the national level: The Shri Ram Management Olympiad!
A wise individual once said, “Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.” Being organised by the nation’s most prestigious institution, Shri Ram Management Olympiad is a revolutionary initiative in a field otherwise crowded with ordinary Management Aptitude Tests (MAT). Unlike any routine MATs, participants will be faced with practical and multi-dimensional questions that managers deal with on a daily basis.
Why should you register for SRMO’21?
- Navigate through real-world management case studies
- Get a comprehensive analysis of your standing at the national level
- Distinguished certificate from SRCC
- Eminent event and knowledge partners
- Attractive cash prizes and other rewards
Date and Eligibility
- SRMO Junior will be conducted on 22 October 2021 at 5 PM. Students belonging to Class 11th and 12th of any Stream or Board are eligible.
- SRMO Senior will be conducted on 23 October 2021 at 6 PM. Undergraduate Students belonging to any Stream (including Batch of 2021) are eligible.
Registration Fees Rs 179/-
Duration, Format and Syllabus
1 hour; MCQ Format; Online. The test will contain application-based questions on case studies borrowed from real managerial scenarios on themes such as marketing management, strategic management, financial management etc. At the same time, no special preparation is required to attempt the Olympiad.
Prizes worth Rs. 10,00,000
Last Date to Apply 20-Oct-2021
Result Declaration 31 Oct'21 06:00 PM IST