UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU) Mathura invites application for admission into various veterinary Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Diploma programs for the academic year 2019 DUVASU will conduct the entrance exam for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course, M.V.Sc/ Ph.D., and Diploma programs.
- Bachelor of Vetenary Science & Animal Husbandary
- Bachelor of Science (hons) Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology
Bachelor of Vetenary Science & Animal husbandary
- Academic Qualification: He / She should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Age Limit: He /she must not have less than 17 years and the maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission
- Marks Required: A candidate under General Category for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects - English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and 47.5% (5% less than the qualifying marks for reserved category) for the candidates of SC & ST category.
B.sc (hons) Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Age Limit: Minimum age 17 years as on 31-12-2019 and upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.12.2019
For more Informaton Click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Upload the Scanned Photo & Signature
Step 4: Make Payment
Step 5: Print the Registration form
- The aggregate percent of marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English) obtained by the candidates at the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2.
- The admission shall be made strictly in order of merit - cum reservation based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Main Entrance Examination i.e. PVT-2019 (Main Examination)
- there will be two examination- Preliminary examination & main entrance examination
- The Question Booklet contains 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200
- The questions shall be framed from all the subjects with equal weightage being given to all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
- There shall be four marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer indicated/marked against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will be negatively marked
Three students of each B.V.Sc. & A.H. professional year are awarded University Merit Scholarship on the basis of their scholastic merit in their respective classes. Tuition fee of such students is also waived off.
- All the students seeking admission through VCI are eligible for National Talent Scholarship of ICAR@ Rs. 2000/- pm., provided they are from the outside state.
- Application Start date: Already Started
- Application Last date: 30 April 2019
- Preliminary Examination: 19 May 2019
- Main Examination: 23 June 2019