University Institute of Information Technology (UIIT) is located on the campus of Himachal Pradesh University at Summer Hill, Shimla. This institute started functioning on 11th September 2000 through the orders of the Executive Council of Himachal Pradesh University after approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer science Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Academic Qualification: 10+2 examination or equivalent, passed with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other elective subjects of a Board/University established by law in India with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be, more than twenty-two years (22) in age as on 1st July of the year of admission
For more Information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application fee
Step 3: Pay the Application fee & submit the form
Admission will be done on basis of Entrance examm
Examination will be consist of two papers
- Aptitude Test with Logical Reasoning
- IT related GK
- English (Language)
Admit cards for appearing in the entrance examination will be generated online only, to those candidates who have submitted their online application forms complete in all respect before or by the last date as notified by the University. So, candidates are advised not to forget their registration ID and password of account created for online application. No separate admit card will be issued to the candidates from UIIT.
- Online Application start date: 10 April 2019
- Last date to Apply: 27 May 2019
- Admit Card: 04 June 2019
- Entrance test date: 09 June 2019