The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to 5-Year Integrated Program in Management in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the Academic year 2021 – 2022.
IIM Bodh Gaya
Building on the grand heritage of the IIM brand, IIM Bodh Gaya fosters a culture and curriculum whose sole purpose is to create socially responsible managers and emotionally mature leaders. A dynamic curriculum in consonance with academics and industry experts provides the students with the opportunities to master new skills and explore diverse perspectives.
IIM Jammu envisages itself to position as one of the top business schools in India with global outlook embedded with regional and national focus and to be known as business school par excellence for outstanding value based quality education high quality research, consultancy, and strong corporate as well as International linkages.
No seperate application is required for applying to IPM programs of IIM Jammu and IIM Bodhgaya.
Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) Bodh Gaya and Jammu Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2021
- The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is a unique and creative programme meant for young students with managerial and leadership aspirations.
- It aims at producing contextually relevant, socially-conscious managers and leaders with a foundation of world class education in social sciences followed by management education.
- The IPM will enable students to demonstrate: o Language skills o Oral communication skills o Knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies o An awareness of ethical understanding o Physical well-being
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2017.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard would be calculated based on the Board‟s regulation. If there is no such regulation regarding aggregate marks from the concerned board, then the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet should be considered for calculating the passing percentage.
Mode of Examination
The examination will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The medium of Question Paper shall be in English only.
The Paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas:
|Type of questions (MCQ)||Total no. of Qns.||Marks per Qns||Total marks|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||33||4||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||4||136|
|Online Submission of Application Form||From 01 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 (upto 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for the Online Successful Fee Transaction||30 April 2021 (upto 11.50 P.M.)|
|Correction Window||From 05 May 2021 to 10 May 2021|
|Hosting of Admit Cards for downloading||Will be announced on the website later|
|Date of Examination||20 June 2021 (Sunday)|
|Timing of Examination||03:00 P.M to 05:30 P.M|