ARCH College of Design & Business invites applications for the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) - Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT)' 2019 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate level courses in Design. ARCH The scholarship exam tests the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student.
Bachelor's of Design
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Art
- International Study Abroad Degree (2+1 Years)
Bachelor of Arts
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
- Educational Qualification: Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
- Direct Admission for 10+1 Students: Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2019. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2020 after clearing the 3rd & last stage of the exam.
STAGE I - General Aptitude Test (GAT) (Till 15th December 2018)
GAT is the first phase of AIEED & is compulsory for all applicants.
MODE: Only ONLINE (2 Hours / 3 Slots)
Choose any one Time Slot:
10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
STAGE II - Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)(within 3 days of completing GAT)
MODE: ONLINE (3 hours)
Choose any one Time Slot:
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
STAGE III - INTERACTION
INTRODUCTION TO YOURSELF (Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction)
GENERAL APTITUDE TEST(GAT)
- TESTING PARAMETERS: Design sensibilities, Logical Reasoning, design related awareness, awareness on global issues, & Concepts Comprehension.
- Number of questions: 90
- Marks: 200
- Time: 2 hrs
CREATIVE APTITUDE TEST (CAT)
- TESTING PARAMETERS: Articulation Skills both written & visual, Design Thinking, Lateral Thinking & creative prob- lem solving, & awareness of Design Principles
- NO OF Q'S: 26
- Marks: 200
- Time 3 Hrs
Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction
- TESTING PARAMETERS: Composure, Focus & clarity, General articulation skills, depth of thinking, range of work in portfolio
- Marks: 100
- Time 30 min
How to Apply
The application process for AIEED has been started. The candidates who are looking forward to appear in the AIEED Exam would be required to fill the application form on or before the due date. You can pay through two modes either online or through Draft.
The application form fee is INR 3000/- only, which can be paid by choosing any of the following options.
- Pay either using Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway if you wish to make Online payment
- Demand Draft: The Demand draft mentioning your name and phone number at the back, drawn in favour of "ARCH Educational Society" payable at Jaipur is to be sent to Arch College of Design & Business, Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017.
- Payment in Bank of India branch
- Students paying through Bank of India are required to submit the scanned copy of the receipt and personal details (name, course, phone number) on firstname.lastname@example.org for reference.
BANK OF INDIA
M.I. Road Branch, Jaipur
Payable to Arch Educational Society, Jaipur
A/C No. 660020100003311
RTGS/IFSC Code - BKID0006600
PAN No. AAAAA1934C
- Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of the following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single parent, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
- The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
For more information, click the link given below;
- Application Forms available from: 1st October 2018
- AIEED-SAT: 1st-15th December 2018
- Batch Commencement from: 24th April,2019