The Sainik school was conceived with the motive of bringing public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy. The School is indeed rendering a yeoman service to the nation by providing quality education to the children from myriad backgrounds. It enables boys from economically weaker sections of the society to take up an illustrious career as officer in the Armed Forces of the Nation and other celebrated professions. The school emphasizes on all-round development of the cadets so that they consistently strive hard to live up to the expectations of their parents and nation at large.
Candidate should be born between 01 April 2008 and 31 March 2010 (both days inclusive)
Candidate should be should be studying in class VIII in a recognised school & Born between 01 April 2005 and 31 March 2007 (both days inclusive)
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 72% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for children from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to children from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats in order of merit.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply
Step 1: Candidates have to visit sainikschooladmission.in and register yourself online
Step 2: Upload the documents, photo & signature
Step 3: Candidates can submit the admission fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
Step 4: Take out the print of completed application form
The admissions will be made strictly in accordance with the merit attained in the Entrance Examination and Medical fitness of candidates.
- Online Registration start date: 05 August 2019
- Last date to Apply: 23 september 2019
- Admit Card: 2 December 2019
- Entrance Exam: 5 January 2020
- Medical Exam: 20 February to 10 March 2020