VITEEE 2018 is the VIT University engineering exam for students seeking admission to the first year engineering programme in Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT).
It gives admission to eligible candidates in the 2018-19 session, who have passed 10+2 level examination or who will be appearing in 10+2 examination of 2018.
- Age: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018
- Academic Qualification: Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply. 'NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018.
How to Apply
Cost of the Application : Rs.1150/- (inclusive of GST)
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) - Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD / NEFT Mode - It is mandatory for NRI candidates to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
- Offline Application Forms: Cost of Offline Application Forms : Rs.1200/- (inclusive of GST)
- List of Post Office at http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/postoffices
- Offline (OMR) application forms will be available in selected post offices and VIT Campuses.
Click the link given below to know about list of Test Cities;
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) - 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) - 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
No Negative marks for wrong answers.
All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Selection of Exam Paper
Candidates are requested to give utmost attention during VITEEE Question paper selection (PCME / PCBE):
- PCME -Candidates appearing in PCME is eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree programmes as per the VITEEE ranking
- PCBE -Candidates appearing in PCBE is eligible only for 3 B.Tech. Bio-stream Degree programmes (Biotechnology, Biomedical and CSE with spec. in Bioinformatics) as per the VITEEE ranking
For more information, Click the link given below;
- Application Filling From: November 2017
- Last date to apply online : 28th Feb 2018
- Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Hall ticket generation– in March 2018
- Date of Exam : April 4, 2018 to April 15, 2018
- VITEEE-2018 Result Declaration - End of April 2018