Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Commercial Pilot License Course is for the students who want to pursue their career in aviation. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) offers 18 months (may get extended) course for Commercial Pilot License which is also famous as CPL.
- Ab-initio to CPL
- Academic Qualification: Passed in English, Maths & Physics at min 10+2 level with Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics
- Age Limit: Min 17 years at the time of joining
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: After successful Registration, Candidate will receive password on registered mobile no and user id on Registered Email Id.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
Step 4: Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
Step 5: Pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net banking/Other Net banking or through offline mode via Challan (Challan can be generated and submitted to any SBI branch only)
You have to submit the class 1 medical fitness certificate from the DGCA Certified doctor
- Selection is done on the basis of ONLINE Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test
- There will be no negative marking for online written test
Syllabus for Written Test
- General English
- Reasoning & Current Affairs
Interview / Viva
All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / EWS / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) to secure their seat.
- Online Application Start date: Already Started
- Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by bank challan): 30 April 2019
- Last date for online filling of Application (for fee payment by online mode): 10 May 2019
- Download of Admit Cards start from: 22 May 2019
- Online Written Test at 13:30 hrs: 01 June 2019
- Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates in Written: 13 June 2019
- Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from: 08 July 2019
- Final Result on Website / Emails / SMS: 20 July 2019
- Last Date for payment of Commitment Money: 05 August 2019