The Himachal Pradesh University will conduct the Entrance Test for admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course for female candidates only in Sister Nivedita Govt. College of Nursing, IGMC, Shimla and Private Nursing Colleges/Institutions situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh on behalf of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
ELIGIBILITY AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/ Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government will only be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test to be conducted by H.P. University, Shimla in Sister Nivedita Govt. College of Nursing, IGMC, Shimla and Private un-aided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges/Institutions situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- For filling up of 50% Management Quota Seats in Private un-aided B.Sc. Nursing Colleges in State of Himachal Pradesh, there will be no requirement of being Himachali Bonafide. Under this quota, both Himachali and NonHimachali interested candidates can compete in the entrance test subject to fulfillment of minimum educational qualifications and age criteria as prescribed in the prospectus.
- The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31 st December, 2020 i.e. the candidate should be born between 01.01.1986 and 01.01.2004.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Log on to website www.admissions.hpushimla.in and candidate must download the prospectus and replica of ONLINE application form to read it carefully to satisfy her eligibility criteria and other requirement for submission of online application form for appearing in the test.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s signature
- Create an email account if you already don’t have one.
- You must give a correct mobile number in basic details.
- The fee for B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test is Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC & their Sub- Categories. For Antyodaya/IRDP/EWS Rs. 800/- and Rs.800/- for SC/ST & their Sub-Categories.
Syllabus & Pattern of the Entrance Examination
- The Entrance Test shall consists of one written paper only in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry (including Organic Chemistry), Biology and English (including General Knowledge/current affairs) in accordance with the syllabi of studies based on NCERT books of the academic session according to which the 10+2 (includes 11th and 12th classes) examination was conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education in the year of the Entrance Test
- The question paper will have 100 (One Hundred) MCQ objective type questions of one mark each.
- The medium of examination shall be English.
For Detail Information
Schedule for submission of online Application Form with final transaction of fee 09.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
Time for correction of error, 01.10.2020 to 03.10.2020
Tentative Date of uploading Admit Cards on the University 09.10.2020
Date of Entrance Test. 21.10.2020 (Wednesday)