The Ministry of Defence and MyGov has taken the initiative to help people understand the very great freedom fighter Netaji Shubhash Chander Bose through a competition where students are expected to draw a portrait of Netaji .
Participants has to mandatorily share their details –
2) School/ College
Entries where details will be missing will not be considered for evaluation.
- Best 25 entries will be rewarded with a cash prize of ₹ 5,000/- each.
- Winners will be felicitated during Republic Day Celebrations
a. winners will get an opportunity to visit the Republic Day parade
b. Transport and lodging will be facilitated
Start Date : 11th January 2023
Last date of submission: 20th January 2023(@5:00PM)
1. The participants in this online Draw a Portrait of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose may use A3 or A4 sheet for portrait.
2. The attachments should not exceed 10MB
3. All entries must be submitted on www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for evaluation.
4. A participant can send only one entry.
5. In case it is found that any participant has submitted more than one entry, all the entries will be considered as invalid for the said participant.
6. The entry should be original. Copied entries will not be considered under the contest.
7. Please note that the work must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
8. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants
9. Participants are to make sure that their MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since National Commission for Women would be using this for further communication.
10. Participants are required to fill and share the Participant Form which includes details such as name, complete postal address, email ID, phone number (mobile) etc
11. At any stage of evaluation, if an entry is found to violate the guidelines, the entry will be removed from evaluation process without giving any intimation