NALSAR University IPM Admission – The Department of Management Studies, Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad is seeking applications for admissions in the following Five-year BBA-MBA (IPM) Program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) at NALSAR is a unique program for young ignited minds aspiring to pursue a career path in Business Management. It is designed as a comprehensive management program for students after class XII. The students would be awarded Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) by NALSAR after successful completion of five years of program Located in a conducive learning environment
Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants for the Five-year Integrated BBA-MBA program should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed their Class 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ ST candidates);
- Should have valid CLAT (UG) (2021)/IPMAT – 2022 (IIM Indore)/IPMAT – 2022 (IIM Rohtak)/JIPMAT – 2022(IIM Jammu & IIM Bodhgaya)/JEE – 2022 (Mains) score card.
- Candidates appearing for their 10+2 or equivalent exam can also apply. Candidates who have applied for CLAT (UG) (2022)/IPMAT – 2022 (IIM Indore)/IPMAT – 2022 (IIM Rohtak)/JIPMAT – 2022 (IIM Jammu & IIM Bodhgaya)/JEE – 2022 (Mains) can apply with the proof of the registration for the said tests
- A person who after studying in the State of Telangana for four consecutive years appears for the qualifying examination in the same State (or)
- A person who has in the previous seven years resided in the State of Telangana for at least a period of four years and completed the qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 or equivalent from the educational institutions in the State of Telangana
|Particulars||Integrated BBA-MBA (Amount)|
3,00,000/- p.a. (Indian Nationals)
USD 10,000 p.a. or equivalent INR (for students from SAARC Countries)
USD 15,000 p.a. or equivalent INR (for students from NON-SAARC Countries)
|User Charges (Room Rent, Electricity, Water, Internet Charges etc.)||Rs 67,000/p.a.|
|Refundable Deposits||20,000/- (Rs 14,000/- for SC/ST)|
- There shall be an increase of Rs.5,000/- p.a. for Indian Nationals and students from SAARC countries and Rs.10,000/- p.a. for students from Non-SAARC countries in the Tuition Fee every academic year for the 5-year integrated B.B.A.M.B.A. Degree Programme
- Payment towards Mess shall be made separately by the students in advance on a yearly basis which comes to approximately Rs. 35,000/- p.a.
- The fees/charges are provisional and subject to revision from time to time as per the decision of university bodies.
- The admissions to the Integrated BBA-MBA Degree Program will be made considering the CLAT (UG) (2021)/IPMAT – 2021 (IIM Indore)/IPMAT – 2021 (IIM Rohtak)/JIPMAT – 2021(IIM Jammu & IIM Bodhgaya)/JEE – 2021 (Mains), Academic credentials, and Personal Interview. Admissions will be offered as per the above-mentioned criteria.
- Based on merit at the admission test and performance in 10th and 10+2 or equivalent examination, the candidates will be short listed for personal interview
- If a candidate appears for more than one test, the candidate may choose to submit the best one as per his/her choice
- Last date for Online application submission: 31st May 2022
- Release of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview: 6th June 2022
- Personal Interview (PI): 15th – 19th June 2022
- Declaration of Merit List: 24th June 2022
- Date of Announcement of Counselling: 24th June 2022
- Last date to confirm participation in counselling by paying 50,000/-: 26th June 2022
- Declaration of First Allotment List: 26th June 2022
- Last date to pay the confirmation fee of 1,50,000/-: 30th June 2022
- Declaration of Second Allotment List: 30th June 2022
- Last date to pay the confirmation fee of 150000/- by the candidates of second allotment list: 3rd July 2022
- Last date to pay the balance of full fee: 14th July 2022
- Date of reporting at Campus: 15th July 2022
- Orientation and onboarding: 16th to 17th July 2022
- Academic Session Begins: 18th July 2022