Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills DESIGNED by the USA-based Law Schools Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India.
It is developed by testing professionals with advanced degrees in English, Linguistics, Logic and Psychometrics.
LSAT India 2017 is a law entrance exam conducted offline (paper-pencil based) for admissions to five-year integrated undergraduate and two-year postgraduate law programmes in as many as 76 law schools of India.
- Academic Qualification: Interested candidate must have passed 12th examination with 50% marks from a recognized board of examination along with a post graduation in LL.B/B.L degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university
- The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for LSAT India exam.
How to Apply
Candidates can register for LSAT - India through online mode only. No demand draft will be accepted for LSAT-India 2018.
The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/ for more information.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT-India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT-India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT-India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT-India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT-India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT-India. It is the candidates' responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools before deciding to register for the LSAT-India.
- The school(s)/program(s) will not consider your LSAT-India score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date.
- Candidates can register for LSAT-India by paying the LSAT-India registration fee Rs.3800/-, payable by credit card or demand draft/pay order/ banker's cheque.
- The last date of payments receipt differs for these two modes; candidates are advised to check "Important dates" for details.
- Registration fee will be accepted only through VISA and Master Card credit cards, issued in India.
- Pearson VUE will not be held responsible for late or non-delivery of any material or information sent by it through electronic mail and/or post to candidates.
LSAT India Participating Institutes
These LSAT India 2018 participating institutes will accept the admission test scores. More than 85 law schools will accept LSAT—India scores in 2018
- ITM Law School (Gurgaon)
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University (Bangalore)
- School of Law, Ansal University (Gurgaon)
- AURO University, School of Law (Surat)
- Jindal Global Law School (Sonipat)
- School of Law, Gitam University (Visakhapatnam)
- Central India College of Law (Nagpur)
- JSS Law College (Mysore)
- School of Law, K. R. Mangalam University (Gurgaon)
- College of Legal Studies (Dehradun)
- KLE Society’s Law College (Bangalore)
- School of Law, Noida International University (Noida)
- ICFAI University (Dehradun)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI (Gangtok)
- ICFAI University (Jaipur)
- ICFAI Law School
- IFHE (Hyderabad)
- MATS Law School
- MATS University (Raipur)
- School of Law, Sharda University (Greater Noida)
- GH Raisoni Law School (Nagpur)
- RGSIPL; IIT Kharagpur (Kharagpur)
- VIT Law School (Chennai)
- Chotanagpur Law College (Ranchi)
For more information about colleges, click the link given below;
The LSAT—India 2018 test will be conducted in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
For more information about Exam Centres, click the link given below;
Format of the test: Pencil and Paper based test
- Analytical Reasoning
- 1st Logical Reasoning
- 2nd Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes without any break.
For more information about LSAT-2018, click the link given below;
- LSAT Application Starts: 4 October 2017
- LSAT Application Ends: 4 May 2018
- LSAT Admit card release: 5 May 2018
- LSAT Admit card Last date to download: 19 may 2018
- LSAT India Test Date: 20 May 2018
- LSAT India Result Declaration: Date to be announced