The University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) is a constituent department of Panjab University and has emerged as a premier legal Institute of the region within almost a decade of its establishment. The endeavor of the Institute is to train students in essence of substantive laws, techniques of procedural laws, methods of client counseling, skills in legal and social sciences research etc.
For Admission to:
University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre,Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTRANCE TEST
Panjab University will hold PU-B.A./B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course Entrance Test-2021 (herein after called Entrance Test) on 20th August 2021 (Friday) from 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. at Chandigarh, Hoshiarpur and Ludhiana for admission to said courses in the above-mentioned centres.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN ENTRANCE TEST
Any candidate who has already passed or appearing in March 2021 in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
LEGAL AND GENERAL AWARENESS
Number of Questions
Marks allotted to each Question 100
Marks deducted for each wrong answer 1.25
Total Marks for the paper 100
Duration of the Paper 90 min
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the Admission Form shall be available at Panjab University website.
- The candidates who have qualified Entrance Test have to submit duly filled Admission Form, as per the guidelines displayed on the above-said website.
- Every candidate must indicate in her/his Admission Form the reserved category/ies for which s/he wants to apply. If the category is not mentioned in her/his Admission Form, the candidate will be considered for the General Category only.
- No candidate shall be considered for admission against any reserved category/ies for which s/he has not applied.
- Once the candidate has submitted the online Admission Form, any change in the Form including category once marked shall not be allowed.
- The candidates who are applying under the Sports Category are required to see Appendix D (pp. 52-61) for further procedures and guidelines
- Candidates who wish to claim weightage on the basis of NCC, NSS, Youth Welfare, ADULT EDUCATION and other activities should follow the guidelines as enshrined in the Handbook of Information-2021.
Entrance Test: 50% + Qualifying Examination (+2): 50% + other admissible weightage
General and Reserved
1) 50% of the seats in each course shall be treated as belonging to the General Category.
2) 50% seats shall be treated as belonging to the Reserved Category, as per details given below:
- (i) 15% for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes.
- (ii) 7.5% for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.
- (iii) 5% for candidates belonging to the Backward Classes.
- (iv) 3.5% for candidates belonging to NRI Category.
For Details Click Here
|Availability of Prospectus and online Registration Form||July 16, 2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||August 03, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan||August 06, 2021 (Friday) upto 3:59 p.m.|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||August 06, 2021 (Friday|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website for final submission||August 09, 2021 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/P.U. Employee||August 11, 2021 upto 4:00 p.m.|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||August 12, 2021 (Thursday)|
|Date of Entrance Test||August 20, 2021 (Friday)|
|Centre for the Entrance test||Chandigarh, Hoshiarpur, Ludhiana|