St Joseph's College, Bangalore , Marks Based courses Admission | 2018
St Joseph's College, Bangalore was founded in 1882 by the Fathers of the French Foreign Mission. It is one of the oldest colleges in the state of Karnataka with a history of more than 135 years. It has been conferred as College of Excellence by the University Grants Commission. The college is awarded a rating of A++, in the re-accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2017.
St Joseph's College, Bangalore offers BA, B.Sc., B. Com, BCA, B.Voc., and Bachelor of Social Work degree courses at the undergraduate level The College also offers Diploma.
Candidates have to apply online.
Candidate applying for the undergraduate level courses should have passed the 2nd PUC/Class XII with English as compulsory subjects and obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% from any recognized board.
Candidates must have
passed 10+2 with
from any recognized
B. Com. (Industry integrated ) & B.Com.
NOTE: For B.sc ( PCM are core subjects , for others click the link below ) and For B.A. ( HEP , EPS are some core subjects , for others click the link below ) .
- Candidates will have to go to ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Candidates will have to register by filling in the preliminary details such as - Course applying for, Candidate’s Name, Domicile Status, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, email address, etc.
- After registration, candidates will be redirected to the payment window for paying the application fee. Candidates can pay the fee using either NEFT or Debit/Credit Card only.
- After payment is confirmed candidates will be required to Log in using his/her email address and password.
- Candidates will then have to enter the basic details, academics details, and Contact information, etc. in the form
- Candidates will have to upload a recent passport size photograph and other documents.
- Read and verify all the details mentioned and make changes if necessary.
- Click on Submit button once you are sure that all the details filled in are correct.
- After submission of the form, candidates should wait for a few seconds for the server to generate the application form. Please do not press any other keys until the application number is generated.
Documents required to be uploaded:
- Scanned copy of Class XI or Class XII(if available) mark sheet
- Scanned copy of degree marks card(s) of all semesters/years for Post Graduate applicants.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph with file size 10 kb - 300 kb (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in jpg/jpeg format.
For more information:
Note:Application forms are open .
Important dates :
Forms are open !!!