SRMJEEE 2019 applications has been started. SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be managed by the SRM University. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance test. It is a joint entrance examination organized for providing admission to the B.Tech courses offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad Campuses of SRM University Chennai, Amaravati Campus of SRM University - AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University - Haryana.
SRMJEEE Exam will be held in different Campuses of SRM University. The participating institutes are as follows:
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, Ghaziabad
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
Undergraduate Courses offered in Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai Area:
- B.Tech. (Duration - 4 year): Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Genetic Engineering, Information Technology, Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology, Software Engineering
- B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
- B.Des - Bachelor of Design (4 Years)
Ramapuram Campus, Chennai
- B.Tech (Duration -4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
Ramapuram (Vadapalani Campus, Chennai)
- B.Tech (Duration - 4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
SRM Haryana Campus
- B.Tech (Duration - 4 years): Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Nationality: Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
- Age limit: Should have attained the age of 16 + on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
- Qualifying Examination (for All B.Tech Programmes): Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM. Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- Qualifying Examination (for B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering): Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM / PCB. Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
How to Apply
- I-Apply Online with e-payment
- II-Online with Demand Draft: Application form can be downloaded by clicking the link given below and send the DD for Rs. 1100 drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach them before the last date. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Candidates will be invited for counselling session based on the score obtained in SRMJEEE (UG)
One or more counselling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy of seats.
Candidates can choose their preferred specialization/branch of study in a particular campus based on:
(a) Merit List based on Score obtained.
(b) fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus
(c) subject to the availability of seats at that point of time.
- Language of Exam: English
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Coverage of Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
- Question Type: Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- No Negative Marks
Part 1: Physics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part 2: Chemistry 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part 3: Mathematics 35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Part 4: Biology 50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks
Total weightage 315 marks
For more details, click the link given below;
- SRM Application Form starts: From 1st week of November 2018
- Last date to apply for SRMJEEE 2018: last week of March 2019
- SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date Online Test Dates: from 15th to 25th April 2019