Whistling Woods International, Mumbai is India’s premier and one of Asia’s largest film, communication and creative arts institute. ‘The Hollywood Reporter’ has consecutively rated Whistling Woods International as one of the ten best film schools in the world.
Whistling Woods International offers courses that vary in duration from 1 year to 4 years, catering to all major verticals of the media & entertainment industry, namely; Acting, Animation, Cinematography, Direction, Editing, Producing, Screenwriting, Sound, Visual Effects, Production Design, Music Production, Media Management Studies, Fashion and Visual Communication Design
- Actor's studio (BA in acting)
- Media & communication (BBA in media & communication)
- Filmmaking (Bsc/BA in filmmaking, BA in screenwritting)
- Design (integrated BA in visual communication design)
- Animation (integrated Bsc/BA in animation & game designing)
- Music (BA in music production & composition)
- Fashion (BA in fashion designing)
Academic Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent from any Recognised Board /University
How to Apply
While applying Online you will be required to upload the following:
- A recent passport size photo with a white background (no selfies allowed).
- A scanned signature of the student in a white background (jpg files only. No mobile phone camera snaps allowed).
- A scanned copy of Marksheet /certificate of Grade 10th or equivalent.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar /Passport.
Once you have completed the Online Form, please send the following by courier:
- Hard copy of the Application Form.
- Two recent passport sized photographs with white background.
- Photocopy of Marksheet /Certificate of Grade 10th or equivalent.
|Filmmaking||general aptitude test (GAT)+creativity aptitude test(CAT)+statement of purpose(SOP)+personal interview(PI)|
|Actor's studio||general aptitude test (GAT)+creativity aptitude test(CAT)+statement of purpose(SOP)+monologue+personal interview(PI)|
|Media & communication||GAT+Essay+Group discussion+P.I.|
|Design||general aptitude test (GAT)+creativity aptitude test(CAT)+statement of purpose(SOP)+personal interview(PI)|
|Fashion||general aptitude test (GAT)+fashion aptitude test(FAT)+statement of purpose(SOP)+personal interview(PI)|
|Animation||general aptitude test (GAT)+creativity aptitude test(CAT)+statement of purpose(SOP)+personal interview(PI)|
|Music||general aptitude test (GAT)+Rhythm+Melody+personal interview(PI)|
Admission to all programs of WWI is through an Entrance Exam, details of which will be given once the college receives the Online Application.
Entrance Exam will be conducted only at Campus located in Mumbai.
(Total Course Fees)
- Filmmaking- 24,50,000/- Approx
- Actor's studio- 12,00,000/- Approx
- Media & communication- 9,00,000/- Approx
- Design- 16,00,000/- Approx
- Fashion- 10,00,000/- Approx
- Animation- 15,00,000/- Approx
- Music- 12,00,000/- Approx
For more information, click the link given below;
- Admission form starting date: admissions started
- Admission form last date: last date yet to be announced