The FLAME University Online Summer Immersion Program (FU-SIP) 2021 offers an opportunity to high school students to gain first-hand understanding of liberal education. The curriculum is interdisciplinary and delivered in a framework that embraces the spirit of liberal education at FLAME University - a spirit that places special emphasis on critical thinking, research, engagement with diverse ideas and perspectives, while inculcating the values of leadership, teamwork and effective communication.
The program will help students strengthen their skills through a mix of exciting academic and non-academic courses which provide a strong foundation to succeed in college, and beyond.
The courses have been designed to be contemporary and relevant, with content and delivery that goes beyond what is covered in a traditional high-school classroom.
The modules that will be covered in the program include:
- The Energies Powering your Smartphone
- The Fast and Fun Way to Learn German
- Introduction to App Development for Creators of Tomorrow
- Dance Mystique
- Thinking like an Economist
- Digital Footprints
- The Biology and Conservation of Sea Turtles in India
- Hit Road Financial Adventure
- Into the Mind of a Joker
- Gender Portrayal in Social Media Advertising
Applicants must be IXth, Xth or XIth grade high school students.
Applicants must be minimum 14 years of age as on 15th March, 2021.
They can be residents of any country.
Copy of grade sheets of the previous 2 years will be required.
To apply, the applicant must:
- Apply online by completing the application form at www.flame.edu.in/academics/summer-immersion-program/apply.
- Attach a recent color photograph on the application form.
- After application submission, a confirmation email along with the application number will be sent to the student.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copies of grade sheets of the previous 2 years. Mention the applicant name, application number and “FLAME University Summer Immersion Program” in the email.
- Submit the program fee through bank transfer / cheque / demand draft.
- Applications without the payment of program fee will not be accepted and will be deemed incomplete.
- Important information about registration, schedule, etc. will be sent after the payment is received.
Last date to apply- 14th June, 2021
Program dates- 21st June 2021 – 26th June 2021