MH CET Law 2018 - Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test for admissions to undergraduate law programmes on offer across the law colleges of the state. The common law entrance test, MH CET Law will be held on April 22, 2018, for admissions to five-year integrated law programmes and for the three-year LLB programmes on June 17, 2018.
Candidates can apply after satisfy the given below eligibility criteria including nationality, residential and qualification:
- A candidate should be an Indian national.
- Candidate should have the domicile of Maharashtra state. Candidate studied from Maharashtra state or their parents are employed in the state are also eligible to apply. Or candidate’s whose parents belong to the Maharashtra can also apply.
- There is no upper age limit for appearing the exam.
- LLB (5 years) course: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Exam Format: Objective
How to Apply
- For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), All Indian Candidates belonging to all categories, J&K Migrants candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For reserved category candidates of Maharashtra: Rs. 400/-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 23 February, 2018
- Closure of registration of application: 26 March, 2018
- Closure for editing application details: 26 March, 2018
- Last date for printing your application: 22 April, 2018
- Online Fee Payment: 26 March, 2018