Punjab Agricultural University Admissions | 2018
Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2018 - Applications are invited from the candidates residing in Punjab and UT of Chandigarh for admission .
Undergraduate (4 year) Programs .
- B.Sc Agri (Hons), B.Sc Home Science (Hons) +, B.Tech Food Tech (Hons)*, B.Sc Fashion Designing (Hons)*+, B.Sc Biotechnology (Hons)*, B.Sc (Hons) Interior Design*, B.Sc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics*+, B.Tech Agril Engg. (all course after 10+2)
- B.Sc Agri (Hons) (6 years) at PAU, Ludhiana and Institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur & Bathinda (after Matric)
Integrated M.Sc (Hons) Programs (5 year)
Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Zoology (after 10+2)
- Candidates can apply either online or offline.
- For applying Online: Applicants have to pay Rs.4840/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/Prospectus.
- A valid unique e-mail ID is necessary for uploading each application form.
- The candidates are advised to visit PAU website www.pau.edu and click the following link page on the website.
For applying Offline :
- The prospectus can be obtained from Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU; Seed Sale Shop, Gate No.1, PAU, Ludhiana and incharge, institute of Agriculture, Gurdaspur and Bathinda.
- The duly completed Application Form should reach in the Office of the Registrar, Thapar Hall, PAU, Ludhiana-141004 on the before the due date.
- Application forms which are incomplete /without entrance test fee (wherever applicable) received after prescribed date will not be considered .
Important Dates :
Last date for application for all programs having Entrance Test with entrance test: 11th May 2018
Last date for application for all programs having entrance test with late fee of Rs.1000/-: 18th May 2018
Last date for application without entrance test: 12th June 2018
Last date for application without entrance test late fee of Rs.1000/-: 19th June 2018
Last date for application for MCA program: 11th May 2018
Last date for application for MCA program with late fee of Rs.1000: 15th June 2018