MAEER's MIT Institute of Design invites application for admission to the UG & PG Programmes with the following specialization through Design Aptitude Test (DAT-2018) for the academic year 2018-19
- Industrial Design
- Product Design
- Transportation Design
- Interior Space & Furniture Design
- Retail Design
- User Experience Design
- Communication Design
- Graphic Design
- Animation Film Design
- Film & Video Design
- Game Design (only for B.Des)
- New Media Design (only for B.Des)
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
Bachelors Programmes (2+2 years)
- BA (Hons) Design for Industry (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Transportation Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) 3D Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- BA (Hons) Motion Graphics & Animation (In collaboration with Northumbria University UK)
- Advance Diploma in Game Development (In collaboration with George Brown College Canada)
- BSc (Hons) Product Design and Technology ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- BSc (Hons) Design Engineering ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- B. Des Programme: 200 seats
- B. Des Fashion programme: 60 seats
Qualification Eligibility: The candidates applying for the Design Aptitude Test for the admission in MITID Institute of Design should have passed or appeared in class 12 board Examiations irrespective of the stream.
How to Apply
Registration for DAT (Design Aptitude Test)
- Step 1: Click here to register for DAT
- Step 2: An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
- Step 3: Provide the required details in the application form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
- Step 5: Proceed to payment option and pay ?3000 + Tax for Indian applicants and and ?4500 + Tax for for NRI, PIO, CIO & Foreign Nationals.
- Online Payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design
Candidate have to write their names behind the demand draft & sent it to following address:
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
- Step 6: On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated and sent to candidates registered email id.
- Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his/her profile on DAT portal.
NOTE: Applications are invited through online mode only. The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by MIT Institute of Design Pune & Avantika University Ujjain.
Phase - 1: DAT (Design Aptitude Test) conducted at various centres across the country.
- MITID reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
- Based on scores obtained from DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for second phase.
Phase – 2: Studio Test and Personal Interview at MITID campus in Pune.
- The second phase of the admission procedure will consist of studio tests followed by personal interviews at Institute in Pune.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Second Phase will be announced on MITID website.
For More information, click the link given below;
- Last date of Form Submissions: 28th Feb 2018
- Design Aptitude Test: 1st April 2018
- Result of DAT: 16th April 2018
- B. Des Studio Test & Interview: 2nd To 9th May 2018
- B. Des Final list: 11th May 2018