MAH CET Law 2019 application form has been released through online mode for 5 year LLB course. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for law is organized every year by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The exam is gateway to get admission into 5 years of LLB courses. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various law institutions within a state.
- Integrated LLB(5 yrs)
- Nationality: A candidate should be an Indian national.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission to LL.B 5 Yrs.(Integrated) CET Examination in the Academic Year 2019-2020, in view of the case pending in Hon. Supreme Court of India in WP (Civil;) No 1023/2016 and the order passed by Hon. High Court, Bombay in WP 3235/2016. The admissions to LL.B.-5 Yrs. Course will be subject to the Final Outcome of various writ petitions. If Age limit is made applicable it will 20 Yrs. age for Open Category Candidates and 22 Yrs. for SC and ST Category candidates from State of Maharashtra only as on 1st July 2019.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for reserved categories).
For more Information Click here
How to Apply
- Step 1: Register Online
- Step 2: Fill in the details
- Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 4: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||40|
|General Knowledge with Current Affairs||30||30|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
- No Negative Marking.
- The Questions will be in English and Marathi
- The time allotted is 2 Hours
- Paper is Objective type
- Start Date: 28 January 2019
- Closure of registration of application: 10 March 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 25 March 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 28 January-10 March 2019