Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities at home and abroad. Solving real problems takes real commitment and vision. For more than 110 years, Rotary members have used their passion, energy, and intelligence to take action on sustainable projects. From literacy and peace to water and health, we are always working to better our world, and we stay committed to the end. To this effect, Rotary was instrumental in the eradication of Polio.
Rotary has outreach programs in various levels. We have our Rotaract clubs in colleges, Interact clubs in schools where we inculcate the habit of serving the society from a very young age. We have Interact clubs in more than 220 schools in Chennai; recently our Rotary District conducted the ROTARY CHENNAI OLYMPIAD in association with Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu in Nehru stadium where students from more than 300 schools participated.
In line with our aim to expose school children to various spheres of knowledge we are organizing the GALAXY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY QUIZ where students from Class 9th to 12th. will be invited to participate from more than 300 schools.
- Expose students to latest advances in science and technology
- Inculcating knowledge, conceptual understanding of key ideas and skills to solve problems
- Think analytically, critically and creatively to solve problems to crack IIT JEE, NEET and other competitive exams for higher education
- Expand the reach of Rotary and increase awareness about Rotary among school children and general public
- Enroll more schools under the Rotary Interact fold and improve sponsorship of Rotary projects
Rules & Regulations
- This quiz is for school children and will be in English.
- The contest is open to school students from Class 9th to 12th
- This is a Solo Quiz.
- There will be a Preliminary Round of 25 Questions.The top 100 participants will make it to the Finals
- Participants have to log in at 10 AM
- No Registratin fees will be charged
- There will be a Preliminary Round and the Top 100 will be completing in the Finals
- Quiz will be in a App called Kahoot and Finals in the Zoom
1st Prize High End Desktop
2nd Prize Laptop
3rd Prize Laptop
and Many other Excting Prizes to Give Away
Last Date to Register 1st December,2021 by 4 PM
Date (Prelims) : 4th December 2021, 10 AM
Date (Finals) : 5th December 2021, 5 PM