King George Medical University (KGMU) Admission | 2018
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 - King George Medical University (KGMU) has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing for the academic year 2018-19 through entrance test.
Minimum qualifications for admission are as per latest INC regulation
- 10+2 with 45% marks in science (PCBE) from any recognized board (Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Biotechnology/English)
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2018
- 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates
- Application shall be submitted Online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card Online itself. Online Application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org
- No Application Form shall be received by post. Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master/Visa Card).
- Candidates for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs.2000/- for Gen & OBC and Rs.1200/- for SC/ST payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank
- Examination Fee shall be submitted with prescribed application form and online only.
- For this first, download bank Challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the exam fee in any branch of Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank branch in India.
- Candidate will be provided a receipt with transaction ID number on its deposition. It is to be required to upload a scanned copy of this Bank receipt with this transaction ID for filling the application form.
- In case of payment by bank Challan candidate require re-login with their login ID and Password. Two working days after making payment, candidate will be able to fill the application form.
For more Information:
- Application Form Available (Online): 15th May 2018
- Last date for Payment for the Application through bank Challan: 07th July 2018
- Last Date for Application: 10th July 2018
- Admit Card Available Online from: 23rd July 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 29th July 2018 (Sunday, 11.00AM to 2.00 PM 10:00 AM reporting time)
- Result can be seen on Website: 04th August 2018
- Tentative Date of 1st Counselling: 13th August 2018
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling: 27th August 2018
- Last Date upto 3rd counselling in which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason 10 September 2018