Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country. It invites you take admission in their UG Programme
- B.Sc (para medical) course
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
B.Sc (Para Medical) course
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology / Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology.
For more information click the link given below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register yourself online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Pay the application fee
Step 4: Take 3 printout of online submitted application form & Reciept of fee paid
Admission will be done on the Merit basis
Personal appearance of candidate(s) is essential at the time of Counseling. He/she will produce all documents/ testimonials in original for verification by the Admission Committee failing which he/she will not be considered for counseling. Counseling shall be held on 12th July, 2019 at Auditorium, GGS Medical College, Faridkot
- Online application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 10 July 2019
- Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of OBC, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form: 11 July 2019
- Date of counseling (for only Punjab State candidates): 12 July 2019
- Date of subsequent round of counseling will be declared on the University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
Note: Candidates who have passed 10+1 and 10+2 from other State will be considered during subsequent Round of Counseling.