Doon University UG Admission | 2018
Doon University UG and PG Admissions 2018 - Doon University, Dehradun, announces admissions for various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD Programs in the academic stream of Science , Social Science, Arts, Technology, Design and Management for the session 2018.
Program Offered :
- B.A. (Hons) /Integrated M.A. in Media and Communication Studies (3+2 years)
- B. Com. (Hons) (3 years) (Self-Financed)
- BBA/Integrated MBA (3+2 years) (Self-Financed)
- B.Sc. Hons/Integrated M.Sc. Economics (3 + 2 years)
- B.A. (Hons) / Integrated M.A.in Chinese/German/Spanish/Japanese/French (3 +2 years)
- B.A. Hons English (3 years),
- B.Sc./M.Sc. (Integrated) Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Computer Science (3+2 years)
- B.Des. (Specialization in Graphic Design / Product Design) (4 years) (Self-Financed)
B.Sc. (Hons)/ M.Sc. Integrated Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics / Computer Science :
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (Minimum 50 % marks) from a recognized Board of Secondary Education. (45 % for SC/ST from Uttarakhand).
- Note: Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level is compulsory for B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics and B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
B.Des. (1 year common foundation and 3 years specialization) :
- 10+2 in any subject from a recognized Board of Secondary education with minimum 50% marks (45 % for SC / ST from Uttarakhand) School of Environment Science and Natural Resources .
B.A. Hons./M.A Integrated Media & Communication Studies :
- 10+2 in any subject from a recognized Board with 50 % marks (45 % for SC/ST from Uttarakhand)
BBA/MBA Integrated & B.Com. (Hons) :
- Minimum 50% marks from any stream in 10+2 from a recognized Board of Secondary Education (45 % for SC/ST from Uttarakhand).
- BCA/BSc (CS/IT)/PGDCA with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST from Uttarakhand) and Mathematics at 10+2 .
Admission Process :
- Admission in various academic programs is based on Entrance Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview. All applicants, including applicants belonging to reserved category, are required to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Entrance Test shall be ONLINE COMPUTER BASED at the notified centres in the respective cities.
- Top 10 rank holders of the CBSE, ICSE, Uttarakhand Secondary Education Board of the year 2018 examination are exempted from the entrance test and shall be given direct admission in the Under-graduate/Integrated Masters programmes. Such students should contact the admission office with the original documents as a proof of their merit.
Application Form :
- Applicant should apply online through the link available on Doon University website.
- Online Application Form along with Prospectus is available on the website: www.doonuniversity.org
- Applicant is required to pay a fee of Rs. 800- (Rs. 400/)- for SC/ST candidates of Uttarakhand only) at the time of online application.
- This application fee is not refundable and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants who are not able to apply online are advised to complete the formalities of online application at the Admission Help Desk at the Reception in the Administrative Block, Doon University, Kedarpur, Dehradun. Such candidates must bring all the necessary documents and the prescribed fee.
For more information :
Important dates :
|Online Registration Start Date||25-May-2018|
|Online Registration End Date||17-Jun-2018|
|Admit Card Go-Live||21-Jun-2018|
|Last Date for MBA Applications||24-Jun-2018|
|GD/Interview Date for MBA Applicants||29-Jun-2018|
|Declaration of Result & Merit List||06-Jul-2018|