Amity University, Noida has invited applications for its UG programmes for the session 2018.
Candidates who want to get admission in Under Graduate Courses they need to qualify the Amity Entrance Exam. Students need to fill application form through online or Offline process on or before the last dates.
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Anthropology 10+2
- Bachelor of Statistics-10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 60% in Maths
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Mathematics- 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM Or Commerce with Maths & min. 60% in Maths
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Physics- 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM & min. 60% in Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Chemistry- 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM/PCB & min. 60% in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Architecture- 10+2 (min. 60%) with Maths + NATA Score (min. 80)*
- Bachelor of Planning- 10+2 (min. 55%) with Maths
- B.Tech (Bioinformatics), B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech + M.Tech (Biotechnology) Dual Degree-min. 60% in class X & XII with min. 60% in PCM/PCB for Non-sponsored &
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Biotechnology) Dual Degree 5 years
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Biotechnology,B.Sc. (Hons) - Medical Biotechnology, B.Sc. + M.Sc. - (Biotechnology) Dual Degree-PCB/PCM min. 55% for Non-sponsored & 50% for Sponsored category PCB min. 60% for Non-sponsored & 55% for Sponsored category
- B.Com (Hons), B.Com (Finance & Accounting), B.Com (Finance & Investment Analysis)- 10+2 min. 70% for Non-sponsored & 65% for Sponsored category 10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 60% in Accounts & Maths
- B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication), B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication), B.A. (Film & Television Production)- 10+2
COMPUTER SCIENCE/ IT
- B.Sc. (IT), BCA- 10 + 2 with Maths /Computer Sc. /IP /Phy+Maths+Chem / Bio Biotech / Technical vocational subject (min. 50%)
- Bachelor of Interior Design, B. Des. (Product Design)- 10+2 (min 50%)
- B.A. (Hons) - Economics, B.A. (Hons) - PPE (Philosophy, Politics & Economics)-10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 70% in Maths / Economics
For more information, click the link given below;
How to Apply
The admission process for UG programs commences from January and March respectively. Application form is available on payment of Rs. 1,100. To apply one may:
Option 1: Apply Online, Upload documents, Pay Online
Option 2: Download Application form for offline submission.
Option 3: Buy Admission pack from any of the Amity campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, jaipur, Gurgaon, Gralior, kolkata, Mumbai & Raipur or Amity information Centeres.
To check / do the following relating to your Admission, visit your Admission micro site www.amity.edu (admission micro site login) by using your Form No. & password printed on 1st page of your Application Form.
- Check whether your form has been received or not.
- Check the Registration Status of your Form
- Check whether you have been short-listed for the Selection Process
- Choose the date for appearing in the Selection Process
- Check your selection status
- Print Admission letter
- Check confirmation of fee payment.
After the conduction of test the followed path is GD/Personal Interview.
Candidate needs to Check the official website for updated news.
Venue- The venue for the selection process will be Amity University, Noida campus and it is a day long affair. The physical presence o with it else you may ignore the date and wait for a new date of the applicant in the selection process is mandatory.
Candidate can login to their microsite (with form number and password), check if test/Interview date is notified. Select the date if you are comfortable.
- Last date to Apply for Noida Campus is: 12 April, 2018
- Applications are Already opened