- Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).
- Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015.
- 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015.
- Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters.
- Bachelor of Business Administation
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science (Non-medical & Medical)
- B.Sc Biotechnology (hons)
- B.Sc Bioinformatics (hons)
Non Centralized Courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Vocational courses
For more information click the link given below
List of the affiliated colleges
- Post Graduate Govt. College Sector- 11 (PGGC-11, Co-ed)
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls Sector- 11 (PGGCG-11)
- Regional Institute of English,Sector-32 (RIE,Co-ed)
- Post Graduate Govt. College for Girls Sector-42(PGGCG-42)
- Post Graduate Govt. College Sector- 46 (PGGC-46,Co-ed)
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 50, Chandigarh (GCCBA-50, Co-ed)
Private Aided Colleges
- DAV College, Sector 10 (DAV-10, Co-ed)
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector-26 (SGGS-26, Co-ed)
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector-26 (GGSCW-26)
- Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College, Sector-32 (GGDSD-32, Co-ed)
- MCM DAV College, Sector-36 (MCM DAV-36)
- Dev Samaj College For Women, Sector 45 (Dev Samaj-45)
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with english as one of the subjects from a recognized university/ board/ council.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from commerce stream securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Academic Qualification: A person who has passed 10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks & passed mathematics as one of the subject
Bachelor of Science
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 from Science stream securing at least 40% marks in aggergate.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination of any board/ University which is recognised by panjab university as equivalent with at least 50% marks.
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the dhe.chd.gov.in & click on E-Pravesh 2019-20 & register online
Step 2: Select the college type & fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the document
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Non Centralized Courses
For all BA courses you have to visit Panjab Univeristy affiliated colleges website to fill their application form online or visit the college premises to fill the form
|DAV College sec-10 (Co-ed)||https://admission.davchd.ac.in/|
|Shri Guru Gobind Singh College (Co-ed)||http://admission.sggscollege.ac.in/?Id=399Ti9Shj7B+OLGUXaT0VaaGfohqYt7QK/vCLNw/mFbr9o=|
|Guru Gobind Singh College for womens sec 26||http://admission.ggscw.ac.in/|
|Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College||http://ggdsd.ac.in/admission-2019/|
|MCM DAV College||http://admissions.mcmdav.com/stulogin|
|Dev Samaj College for women||https://www.dscw45.ac.in/admissions-2019-20/|
Admission will be done on the merit basis
- Online Application start date: 05 June 2019
- Last date to apply: 26 June 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List: 30 June 2019
- Notification of Discrepancies by Applicants: 2 July 2019
- Display of Merit List: 4 July 2019
- Display of Final Admission List with Allotted Colleges: 6 July 2019