Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences is a state university located at Rohtak, Haryana, India. It was established in 2008 by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak Act, 2008 of the Government of Haryana, amended in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. The university incorporates Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), as well as Postgraduate Institute of Dental Sciences, and several other colleges
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc. Radiography & Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Optometry
- B.Sc Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc Operation Theatre
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- The minimum age for candidates desirous of seeking admission should not be less than 17 years as on 31.12.2022.
- Is a bona-fide resident of Haryana as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana, and, whose parent(s) produce(s) a Haryana Residence Certificate as per Government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV or any further amendments issued by State Government from time to time,
- For Management Category, candidates from all over India shall be eligible, irrespective of their State of domicile and place of study
- The candidate must have passed Senior School Certificate examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or any Board recognized by Central Government / any State Government with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Core/English Elective and should have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/BC/PWBD category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English (PCB & E) taken together. However, the candidates should have obtained pass marks in each subject separately.
Registration Fee –Cum-Counseling Fee
Unreserved 1000 Rs
Other Categories 750 Rs
Apply Here More Details
Entrance Test and Counseling
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak is authorized to conduct the Online Combined Centralized Counselling as per Merit of CET-2022 conducted by Pt. B.D Sharma UHS Rohtak for admission to all the Government and Private Institutes in the State of Haryana as per the procedure notified in this notification
It is further notified that in Private Institutions affiliated to Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak,
- 50% of the seats will be filled under State Quota seats
- Remaining 50% of seats will be filled under the Management Category Out of 50% of Management Category seats, 15% seats will be in the Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Category.
- 5% of State Quota seats shall be reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The candidates applying under Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) category shall have to get the disability certificate issued by the Medical Board from any Government Medical College or District Hospitals of Department of Health in the State of Haryana. Admissions to this category shall be made as per INC/State Government guidelines. In case of any dispute in the disability percentage, the decision of Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak shall be final. Any vacant seats in this category shall be filled up as per State Reservation Policy.
- 40 % of seats (within the State Quota seats) in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing; M.Sc. Nursing and NPCC Course and Paramedical Courses in Government Nursing / Paramedical Institutes shall be reserved for in-service candidates. 3.
Last Date to Apply 23-July-2022
Editing of Application 24-July-2022
Download Admit Card 27-July-2022
Entrance Exam 31-July-2022
Counseling Dates Notified Later