NIIFT Entrance Exam 2018 | NIIFT Fashion Technology Institute , Mohali .
Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) invites applicants for UG and PG Courses for the academic year 2018-19 at Mohali, Ludhiana and Jalandhar. The notification for NIIFT Fashion Technology Institute Mohali NIIFT Entrance Exam 2018 has been announced.
The Institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
Program on Offers for NIIFT:
- B.Sc in Fashion Design (3 Years)
- B.Sc in Textile Design (3 Years)
- B.Sc in Fashion Design in Knits (3 Years)
Under Graduate Programs:
||120 (60 seats at Mohali & Ludhiana)|
||60 (60 seats at Ludhiana)|
||60 (60 seats at Mohali)|
Under Graduate Programs (B.Sc):
For Fashion Design/ Fashion Design (Knits)/ Textile Design : The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination such as CBSE , New Delhi and Council for Indian School of Certificate New Delhi; or
General Certificate Education (GCE) Exam (London /Cambridge/ Sri Lanka at the Advanced (A) level; or
Any Public School/ Board/ University Exam in India or in Foreign countries recognized by Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system; or A pass grade in Senior Secondary School Exam conducted by National Open School with minimum of five subjects; or 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
Reservation of Seats :
The reservation policy followed by NIIFT for seats in each program is as follows (Subject to the condition of defined eligibility)
SC - 25%
PH - 03%
Foreign National/NRI - 07 seats
General - Rests
- SC Candidates: Candidates applying under this reserved quota would have to produce a Caste/Tribe certificate from Competent Authority of respective State /Union Territories/National Commission of Tribes.
- PH Candidates: Candidates seeking admission under this physically handicapped quota must produce a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board attached with Vocational Rehabilitation Centre (VRC) working under Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India, certifying their disability as 40% or more.
- Foreign/NRI Candidates: 07 seats in each discipline are reserved for admission of Foreign Nationals whether residing in India or abroad, applicants from Non Resident Indians are as specified in Income Tax Act 1961.
- The admission to NIIFT Programs to NRI/ Foreign Nationals will be offered on first com first serve basis.
- Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination can also apply. however they will be taken into final merit list for counselling only after obtaining the passing proof of their qualifying examination .
- Proof of the candidates having successfully passed the qualifying examination will have to be produced to NIIFT certificate verification team at the time of schedule date of his/her interview in NIIFT campus .
- Non-fulfillment of above will automatically result in the cancellation of his/her right to be on merit list despite of clearing all the stages of examination.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates applying for both UG & PG programmes have to fill separate online application forms and have to submit separate print out of filled application form containing different auto generated application number alongwith separate demand draft of requisite fee.
- On the basis of information given in the NIIFT MOHALI Application Form, Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download from website: https://applyadmission.net/niiftmohali2018 on or after 29 May 2018 (2 PM onwards). Students will have to download their admit card . The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. Candidates are advised to regularly check website for updates.
- Shortlisted candidates will have check their result and download their call letters about subsequent dates from the website www.niiftindia.com or http://applyadmission.net/NIIFTMOHALI2018 after 21st June 2018 (1400 hours ).( NIIFT does not publish result in the news paper).
- Any disputes arising out of admission would be under the jurisdiction of Mohali courts.
Candidates have to submit the application online at
For more information:
|Start of online application||11 April 2018|
|Last date for submission of printout of online form along with demand draft at AIMA, New Delhi.||
25 May 2018
|Availability of Admit Card from the NIIFT Website www.niiftindia.com or https://applyadmission.net/NIIFTMOHALI2018||On or After 29 May 2018 (1400 hours)|
|Written Entrance Examination||03 June 2018 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Written Examination Result||20 June 2018 (1400 Hrs.)|
|Situation Test& Interviews for UG programmes||26 June 2018 and 27 June 2018|
Last Date to Apply Online : 25 May 2018