Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 4-year (8-semester) full-time BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) Programme at Mesra for the session 2019.
- Bachelor of Hotel management & Catering technology
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Age Limit: Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1994 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1989 in case of SC/ST are eligible for admission.
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the Application form
Step 3: Pay application fee of Rs.1,500/- inclusive of GST charges through State Bank Collect -net banking or credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”
Click here to Apply
Selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in entrance test and interview conducted by the Institute.
- English Language
- Numerical and Data Analysis
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- General Knowledge
Carry these documents at the time of Entrance test, Interview and admission
- Pass certificate of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)
- Online Application start date: 3rd April 2019
- Last date to Apply online: 25th June 2019
- Date of Entrance test: 7th July 2019
- Interview: 7th July 2019