Flame University , Liberal Arts | admission 2018
FLAME University has been established as a state private university vide the FLAME University Act 2014 (Maharashtra Act No. II of 2015) of the Government of Maharashtra. FLAME University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f), and degrees awarded by the University are recognized under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 19.
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination before 30th May, and can produce their 12th passing certificate / mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
- FLAME University has an online application process. You are required to provide information such as your entrance level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
- An admission test is a mandatory qualifying criterion for admission to FLAME University. We have our own admission test called the FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT) for Indian applicants. We also accept SAT scores for admission. In the application form you need to indicate whether you wish to appear for FEAT.
- If you do not wish to appear for FEAT, you need to provide your SAT scores. FLAME University's DI Code for SAT applicants is 6784. All applicants applying with the SAT code need to send their official transcripts.
- You also need to provide your centre preference for FEAT (if applicable) and Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI). FEAT and GD/PI are held on the same day.
- FLAME University will try to schedule your GD/PI at your preferred centre. However, the university is not obligated to allot your indicated centre, and may schedule your GD/PI at a center of its own choice.
- Additionally, you need to upload your recent passport size photograph (.JPG or .PNG format, file size less than 5 MB) and scanned copies (self-attested) of the below-mentioned documents in support of your application. If you do not have scanned copies of the required documents ready at the time of submitting your application, you should upload these documents on the application portal or e-mail these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org soon after.
For more Information :
Last date to apply : Tuesday, July 24, 2018