The FLAME University Summer Immersion Program (FU-SIP) 2022 offers an opportunity to high school students to gain first-hand understanding of liberal education. The curriculum is interdisciplinary and delivered in a framework that embraces the spirit of liberal education at FLAME University - a spirit that places special emphasis on critical thinking, research, engagement with diverse ideas and perspectives, while inculcating the values of leadership, teamwork and effective communication.
The program will help students strengthen their skills through a mix of exciting academic and non-academic courses which provide a strong foundation to succeed in college, and beyond.
The courses have been designed to be contemporary and relevant, with content and delivery that goes beyond what is covered in a traditional high-school classroom.
The program will also help improve social awareness, impart life-skills and instill a sense of empathy.
The modules that will be covered in the program include:
- The Exciting World of Data Visualization
- Colours and Emotions- Color Psychology Foundations and Applications
- Backyard biodiversity: Conducting ecological research from the comfort of our homes
- Hit the road
- The Fast and Fun Way to Learn German
- Contemporary Dance
- Musical traditions in India
- Creating, communicating and delivering value thru Marketing
- Demystifying the Science of Happiness
- Public Speaking and Debate
- Dance Mystique
- COVID-19 Climate change and pandemics
- Lavale Field Trip – Rural Exposure & Sensitization to Developmental Issues
- Marketing Manthan
- Film Appreciation
Applicants must be IXth, Xth or XIth grade high school students. Applicants must be minimum 14 years of age as on 15th March, 2022. They can be residents of any country.
- INR 50,000/- (inclusive of service tax) (Non-Refundable)
To apply, the applicant must:
- Apply online by completing the application form Online
- Attach a recent color photograph on the application form.
- After application submission, a confirmation email along with the application number will be sent to the student.
- Send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org scanned copies of grade sheets of the previous 2 years. Mention the applicant name, application number and “FLAME University Summer Immersion Program” in the email.
- Submit the program fee through bank transfer / cheque / demand draft.
- Applications without the payment of program fee will not be accepted and will be deemed incomplete.
- Important information about registration, schedule, etc. will be sent after the payment is received.
The FLAME University Summer Immersion Program (FUSIP) application form consists of three sections:
1. Personal Details
2. Educational Details
3. Statement of Purpose
- Batch I - 15th May 2022 to 28th May 2022
- Batch II - 26th June 2022 to 10th July 2022
Last Date to Apply
- Batch I - 9th May 2022
- Batch II - 20th June 2022