First Year B.A.-Application Schedule
Total Number of Seats:
- Grant-in –Aid: 3 Divisions [English Medium -2, Marathi Medium-1] - 240+120 Seats
- Self-Financed :1 Division (English Medium-1) - 120 Seats
Separate applications to be filled for all the divisions.
First Year B.Sc./B.Voc Application
Total Number of Seats:
B.Sc. General Science
- (Grant-in –Aid): 5 Divisions 600 Seats
- (Self-Financed):1 Division 120 Seats (Microbiology & Environmental Science)
B.Sc. Computer Science(Self-Financed) 160 Seats
B.Sc. Biotechnology (Self-Financed) 45 Seats
B.Sc. Animation(Self-Financed) 60Seats
B.Voc. Media & Communication (Self-Financed) 50 Seats
B.Voc. Digital Art & Animation(Self-Financed) 50 Seats
Separate applications to be filled for all the courses
Terms and Conditions
B.Sc /B.A/ B. Voc Programme Admission (Academic Year 2021-22)
1. Students are NOT required to submit the printout of the application form after online submission of application.
2. Provisional list of applicants will be displayed on the website on 21/08/2021. This is not the merit list.
3. Queries regarding application form will not be entertained after the last date. Filling up the form on time is the responsibility of the student. Students are advised to take all necessary steps well in advance and complete the form on time.
4. NRI and International students should apply through International Student Center. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org / 020-67656089
5. Merit list for the admission for all candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level examination only. There will be no entrance exam conducted for admission to undergraduate courses
6. During admission to various courses merit list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks percentage obtained in 10+2 level examination except for certain courses such as BSc Biotechnology where merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the PCB group of subjects.
7. Resolving tie in marks will be as per guide lines and regulations given by competent authorities.
8. Schedule for publishing merit list and admission will be displayed on the college website.
9. No provisional admission will be granted.
10. A candidate will lose his/her claim to the seat and admission will be cancelled if he/she fails to submit the required documents at the time of admission. Admission will be confirmed only after submission and verification of all documents and payment of fees within stipulated time.
11. Admission type:
Maharashtra candidate: A student who has given the Standard 10th and 12th examination from the state of Maharashtra (any board) OR A student who has been issued a domicile certificate by the State government of the state of Maharashtra.
Non Maharashtra candidate: A student who does not fulfil either of the criteria for a Maharashtra student shall be considered as a Non Maharashtra student.
Postal or hardcopy submission will not be accepted
Availability of Application form on-line 6th August, 2021
Last date of Submission 17th August, 2021
Display of General list of applicants (provisional) 21st August, 2021
First Merit List- for Admission 26th August, 2021
FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE