IIIT, Hyderabad introduced one more channel for admission into dual degree progame for B.Tech. Admissions will be based on performance in an entrance examination (fully computer based) and an interview, both conducted by IIIT-H. The exam is to be held on April 18, 2018 (Wednesday) across multiple cities. Shortlisted candidates from this exam will have to clear an interview to get admitted. The last date for submission of online application is March 15, 2018.
- [CSD] Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research.
- [ECD] Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research.
- [CLD] Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research.
- [CND] Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research.
Class 12 or equivalent qualifying Examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Sanctioned Number of Seats:
- CSD: 35
- ECD: 25
- CND: 15
- CLD: 15
How to Apply
Entrance Exam Syllabus
- The test will have two parts : Section 1 (subject proficiency test) and section 2 (research aptitude test)
- Subject proficiency test : The syllabus is CBSE X1 and XII standard Physics/Maths/Chemistry.
- Research aptitute test : The syllabus is also CBSE X1 and XII standard Physics/Maths/Chemistry. However, the test will be on critical and creative thinking.
- All questions are objective in nature.
- The examination is conducted as fully computer based test at various centers across the city.
Time of Examination
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Subject Proficiency Test
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Research Aptitude Test
- INR 2,000 (Non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee: Rs.2,60,000/- per annum.
- Application Portal for UGEE Mode Opens : February 05, 2018
- Application Deadline :
March 15, 2018March 26, 2018
- Date of Examination : April 18, 2018 (Wednesday)