The Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC) is ranked amongst the topmost medical colleges in India and offers an extensive range of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher speciality courses in medicine, nursing, allied health sciences and related disciplines.
All courses are affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai where the minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
- BSc Medical Records Science
- BSc Critical Care Technology
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
- BSc Dialysis Technology
- BSc MLT
- BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology
- BSc Radiotherapy Technology
- BSc Medical Sociology
- B. Optom
- BSc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology
- BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
- BSc Neuroelectrophysiology
- BSc Accident and Emergency Care Technology
- BSc Cardiac Technology
- BSc Respiratory Therapy
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the photograph & Signatures
Step 4: Pay the application fee
The application fee includes a basic administrative fee of Rs.800/- plus a registration fee per course applied. The registration fee per course is given below: Group A courses: MBBS, BSc (Nursing) & AHS Degree Courses – Rs. 500/- per course
Click here to apply
Admission will be done on the basis of 2 steps
Step I (Aptitude Test)
- Computer-Based tests consisting of multiple choice questions are conducted in English .
- Each question will have four possible answers. Your task will be to select the one best answer to each question.
- there are 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total time).
- An Aptitude Assessment computer based test, consisting of 120 questions in General Ability including Speed and Accuracy and also a few questions on issues of current topical interest is conducted.
- There are 120 questions in General Ability in two sections. Section I with 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section II with 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes
Step II (Special Test & Interview)
Note: Only Short-listed candidates who cleared step I will be invited for Step-2
CMC upholds the value that all its alumni will commit themselves to the service of the poor and marginalised. Hence, the cost of education is kept at a very modest level to prevent graduates being burdened with financial preoccupations.
All candidates admitted to the various courses will have to undertake a service obligation, to work in an area of need for a minimum period of two years after completion of training. This process is expected to nurture our graduates into a life of service and allow them to work in a learning environment where they can take informed decisions about their future careers. The candidates chosen under the open category will serve in areas of need identified by Christian Medical College, Vellore.
All candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS should have applied to the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee for the counselling process in the relevant category After the Tamil Nadu Selection Committee releases the rank list for Management quota seats in Christian Medical College, Vellore, access will be provided to MBBS applicants of CMC, Vellore to sign in to our website using application number and date of birth to enter their Tamil Nadu Management quota rank number and ARNo. This information has to be submitted within a fixed period of time, which will be notified later.
- Application start date: 3rd May, 2022
- Last date to apply: 3rd June 2022
- Entrance Exam BSc Nursing & AHS: 12th July, 2022