The Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHM&CT) was established in 1996 as a welfare measure under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES), AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, as a centre for excellence in education and building a National character. The Institute aims at imparting high quality hotel management education required for the International Hospitality Industry. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore North University, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and NAAC accredited.
- Bachelors in Hotel Management (BHM)
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 Jul 2020.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+ 2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Physical Fitness: The candidate should have good general health with satisfactory limits of chest expansion and contraction, normal vision and hearing.
Note: Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only.
How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to register themselves online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Upload the required documents
Step 4: Pay the application fee
The Application form can applied through online by paying the cost of Rs 750.00 (Rupees Seven hundred fifty only - non refundable) through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933.
Admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam
Section A – English Language
Section B – General Knowledge
Section C - Hospitality and Tourism
Section D – Reasoning & Logical Deduction
Section E – Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
For more information click the link given below
- Application start date: Already started
- Last date to apply: 31st March 2020
- Admit Card: 30th April to 9th May 2020
- Exam date: 9th May 2020