About Admissions through JEE (Main) Score
The JEE Mode of admissions is for the following 4-year programmes at the institute:
[CSE] B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
[ECE] B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Application via our admissions portal.
- Reporting your percentiles in JEE (Main) 2021
- Obtaining a minimum of 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII
Application portal opens: 9th May 2021
Application portal closes: 30th July 2021
Application Fee: Rs.1,500/- (Non-Refundable)
Last Year Cut OFF 2020
Applicants must have appeared for JEE (Main) as the total percentile in this exam is mandatory for application to this mode of admission
For candidates who attempt JEE Main exam more than once in 2021 (as there are 4 sessions), the best percentile of the attempts will be considered. Ties among applicants in the total percentile are resolved by considering first the Maths, then the Physics and then the Chemistry percentiles from the corresponding examination before ranking all applicants.
|Programme||Sanctioned number of seats||Number of seats in the Common Pool||Number of seats in the Diversity Pool|
The key points of the seat allotment process are described below:
(Please read CAREFULLY)
- Include only those programmes (in the branch preference list) in which you are seriously interested.
- If you are really keen on only 1 branch or programme, you should list it as your first and only preference.
- No sliding is permitted after the last round of allotments