ARCH ACADEMY OF DESIGN (All India Entrance Examination for Design) | 2018
ARCH invites applications for the All India Entrance Examination (AIEED) towards its 4 year under graduate level programmes, for the academic year 2018.
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) Programmes.
To make changes of studying better for such students it conducts ARCH Scholarship Test 2018 to test aesthetic sense, creativity, design sensitivity.
ARCH Academy of Design is conducting AIEED 2018, which is All India Entrance Examination for Design, for admissions.
Undergraduate (UG) Degree Programmes:
- B. Des Fashion Design
- B. Des Interior Design
- B. Des Craft & Accessory Design
- B. Des Jewellery Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
- BBA (Design)
Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course:
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Graphic Design
- BA Photography
- BA Digital Design
- BA Product Design
Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2018. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2019 after clearing the 3rd & last stage of the exam (as described above).
PTE Exam (Academics) to be cleared within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University
Structure of AIEED Exam:
- Creative Ability Test (CAT) + General Ability Test (GAT) The exam can be written in both Online / Offline formats. Questions papers are Bilingual - Hindi and English. The Offline Exam can be answered in either language.
- The Online exam needs to be answered in English only (although the questions can be read in Hindi too).
- Maximum Duration of Exam is 3 hours and 15 minutes. Questions paper of is combination of Creative Ability Test and General Ability Test (AIEED = CAT + GAT).
- To assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical reasoning and awareness on global issues is the testing parameters.
- Total numbers of questions are 45 - 50 for total 200 marks.
- You can write Exams in the On-line format or the Offline format Question papers are Bilingual - Hindi and English. The Offline Exam can be answered in either language. The Online Exam needs to be answered in English only (although the question can be read in Hindi too).
- The scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
- The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
- Scholarship amount would vary from Rs.250000/- to Rs.20000/-
- The Scholarship Application Form, can be filed online on websites www.aieed.com or www.archedu.org
- The application is available for INR 500/- only.
For more information:
General Ability Test (GAT)
MODE: ONLINE (15th March – 5th April 2018)
GAT is compulsory for all applicants
Creative Ability Test(CAT)
MODE: ONLINE (20th March- 10th April 2018)