Online applications are invited for admission to Under-Graduate Programmes for the academic session 2019-20 in Twenty One (21) National Law Universities of India.
Notices and Information Regarding Admission in 19 National University of Law of India in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for academic session 2019-20 through Common Law Admission Test-2019.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have secured Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI categories, Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission. The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
How to Apply
- STEP 1: Registration will only be done through Online Mode by clicking the link given below
- STEP 2: Fill in the personal details carefully. No alteration/editing in the online application can be done after successful submission/final submission of the form.
- STEP 3: Candidate shall fill his/her preference order for all 21 NLUs at the time of online application itself. No change shall be allowed in the preference once the form is submitted by the candidate.
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- No hard copy of the filled in online application form is to be sent to the CLAT Consortium Office.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
- Application fees can be paid only online.
- Application fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates : Rs.4,000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/BPL category candidates: Rs.3,500/-
- The cost of previous years' question papers is Rs.500/- (not included in the CLAT-2019 application fee of Rs.4,000/- or Rs.3,500/- as the case may be.)
- The candidates themselves will have to bear the bank transaction charges for remitting the fee online. The actual bank transaction charges will be displayed in the payment gateway page after you choose the mode of payment.
- Application Fees is non-refundable.
The Admit Card/Hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging into his/her account. The exact date on which the hall tickets will be made available will be intimated on the website.
For more information, click the link given below;
- Duration of Exam: 02:00 Hours
- MCQ: 200 Questions of one mark each
- Negative Marking: 0.25 mark for each wrong answer
|English including comprehension||40 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20 marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||40 marks|
For more information about Syllabus, click the link given below;
- Application Starts from: 13 January 2019
- Last date to Apply: 15 April 2019
- CLAT examination will be held on: 26 May 2019 (Sunday)