LSAT—India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. It is developed by testing professionals with advanced degrees in English, Linguistics, Logic and Psychometrics.
LSAT—India is a test conducted to test an aspirant's reasoning and reading skills. LSAT—India is designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and is conducted in India by Pearson VUE.
- O P Jindal Global University
- GD Goenka University School of Law, Gurgaon
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
- IFIM Law College, Bengaluru
- PES University
- Auro university School of Law
- Azim Premji University
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- NCU Law School
- K.R. Mangalam University
- School of Law, Gitam University
- School of Law, Ansal University
- VIT Law School
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
- Amity Law School/Amity University Haryana (AUH)
- KLE Society’s Law College
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School
- School of Law, Sharda University
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Lovely Professional University
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- Haldia Law College
- IIMT-Greater Noida
- IMS Unison University
- Indore Institute of Law
- Institute of Law & Research
- Institute of Law / AISECT University Bhopal (M.P)
- Institute of Management Studies
- ISBR Law College , Bangalore
- Jaipur School of Law
- JSS Law College
- Karnavati University, Unitedworld School of Law.
and many more.....
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for LSAT Inida 2018
- Educational Qualification:The candidate should have passed class 12 from a recognised board in Inida if applying for BA LLB or another undergraduate law programme. Students appearing in class 12 or any other qualifying exam in the year 2018 can also apply for LSAT 2018.
How to Apply
- Candidates applying for LSAT-India 2019 have to regsiter online.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT—India.
- The school(s)/program(s) will not consider your LSAT—India score for admission if you do not complete the application form and pay the application fee for the program(s) prior to the last application date.
- LSAT—India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. The LSAT—IndiaTM is meant to help anyone with good critical thinking skills. So, there are no questions designed to assess prior legal knowledge, no questions requiring mathematical knowledge and no questions on current affairs or grammar. The LSAT—IndiaTM breaks critical thinking skills down into three main types: logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension.
- There is no negative marking
- It is a paper-and-pencil test with four sections.
- Test duration – 2 hours and 20 minutes
- Question type – Multiple Choice format
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx.24||35 min|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx.24||35 min|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx.24||35 min|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx.24||35 min|
|Total 4 sections||92-100 questions||2 hrs and 20 minutes|
For more information, click the link given below;
The LSAT—IndiaTM registration fee is INR. 3800/-. The fee can be paid online only through credit/debit cards. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at email@example.com for more information.
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi(NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
For more information on Scholarships; Click the link given below,
- Registration Starts from: 16 October 2018
- Last date to Apply: 20 May 2019
- Admit Card Release: 22 May 2019 to 1 June 2019
- LSAT-India Exam Date: 2 June 2019
- Results Declared: To be announced