International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM) invites application for the admission to the Hotel Management Programs offered by the Institute through eCHAT (Electronic Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test) for the session 2018.
- IIHM was the first collegiate program in the country offering discerning students the opportunity to earn an International Degree in Hospitality Management through its collaboration with The Queen Margaret University, UK & tie-ups with the Napier University, Edinburgh & Thames Valley University, London, along with a high quality, 3 year Diploma in Hospitality Administration qualification
- IIHM is India's BEST Hotel Management Institute. Ranked Number 1 in Infrastructure in Eastern India by CSR Survey.India's Largest Hotel School. 1 million square feet CAMPUS with 4stars standard Commercial Training Hotel attached.
- In Association with IIHM, Excel is organizingeCHAT - as an online platform for Common Hotel Admission Test for IIHM.
- eCHAT is a unique Management Aptitude Test based on state of the art Web technology and web solutions and will be availed by lakhs of students. The test is online, and the aptitude report is quickly e-mailed back to students and the respective institutions.
- BA in Hospitality Management,
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- B.Sc. in Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism.
IIHM has eight campuses based in different regions with a total of 350 seats. Different IIHM campuses are as follows:
- IIHM Kolkata
- IIHM Delhi
- IIHM Bangalore
- IIHM Pune
- IIHM Jaipur
- IIHM Ahmedabad
- IIHM Hyderabad
- IIHM Bangkok
- Academic requirement- A pass in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects; those applicants who will be appearing in Class 12th or equivalent examination may also appear in eCHAT 2018.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be age limit is 22 years as on 01st July 2018.
eCHAT will be an objective type of test with multiple-choice answers. It will comprise of:
- language comprehension
- mathematical skills
- data analysis and interpretation
- intelligence and critical reasoning
- awareness of Indian & Global Economy.
There will be 50 questions to be answered in 60 minutes.
- The admit card of eCHAT will be sent to individual candidates by way of email & Speed Post / Courier medium. In addition to that, it shall also be available on the candidate login.
Exam Centres - Aptech Centres
The entire test will be conducted through selected Web stores, spread across various towns and cities in India. You can choose your own nearest centre and timings subject to availability.
How to Apply
Candidates will have multiple options to fill the form. They can choose online/ offline modes
Apply Online along with Online Payment Through Web Portal:
Visit the above link and Click on "Register Now" and fillup the form and also make the online payment.
Offline: Candidates may reach the respective campus and ascertain the form after payment of Rs.600/- through DD mode. Complete all the particulars, attach the documents and send it to the officials.
Online: Candidates can also choose to visit the official website at www.iihm.ac.in and download the prospectus cum application form. Fill and send the completed form with DD of Rs.600/ to the institute’s address.
For the addresses of different campuses click the link given below;
For more information, click the link given below;
- Registrations start from: 13th December 2017
- Last Date for Registrations: 04th week of April 2018
- Date of e-CHAT Entrance Exam: 15th May 2018
- Result Declaration of Online Exam: 01st week of June 2018
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 01st week of June 2018.