Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham BCA Admission | 2018
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) Amritapuri Admissions 2018 . Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, admissions open for the Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) Program for the Academic Year 2018 -19 .
Eligibility Criteria :
A pass in 12th standard or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 50%. (Computer Knowledge preferred).
Details of BCA Program :
- Undergraduate (UG)-BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Offered at Amritapuri Campus.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is an Undergraduate Program to start career in Computer Science. It provides sound academic base from which an advanced career in computer applications including the latest developments keeping pace with the industry can be developed.
- The Program also carries out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
- The three-year, six semester BCA program emphasizes on computer application-oriented courses like C++, Java, Web Application Development, etc.
3 years, 6 semesters
Selection Procedure :
Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview .
Application submission is online. Payment can be either by way of demand draft or via net banking/debit/credit card by paying an application fee of Rs.500/-
If you are paying by demand draft (DD should be drawn in favour of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, payable at Kollam), Download, print and send it to the address mentioned.
The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Amritapuri Campus, Clappana (P.O.), Kollam-690525
Application form can also be downloaded from website : www.amrita.edu and filled forms can be sent along with a demand draft for Rs.500/- favouring “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham”, payable at Kollam
- Submission of Online Application Starts: 23rd April 2018.
- Last Date of Submission: 27th May2018.
- Interview Starts: 08th June 2018 (Friday).
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd week of July 2018.