Galgotias University (GU), Noida invites application for B.A. LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons) and LL.M for 2018 session.
School of Law Courses
Legal education plays a vital role in nation building as it facilitates settlement of disputes by the procedure established by law in a peaceful manner. Rule of Law is the basic feature of the Constitution of India and quality legal education is sine qua non to facilitate it
Galgotias University initiated School of Law (recognized by the Bar Council of India) as a part of this mission of providing quality legal education.
School of Law offers the following programs:
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (Hons)
- PhD Law & Legal Studies
Courses and Eligibility Criteria
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Years Integrated Program
Eligibility Criteria: Galgotias University Law Admission Test (To Apply in GU-LAT 2018 Student need to have minimum 50% aggregate at XII level).
- BBA., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Years Integrated Program
Eligibility Criteria: Galgotias University Law Admission Test (To Apply in GU-LAT 2018 Student need to have min. 50% aggregate at XII level).
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons.) - 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility: Bachelor's degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) - 1 Year
Specialization: International and Comparative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Criminal and Security Law, Constitutional and Administrative Law, Legal Pedagogy and Research.
Eligibility Criteria: LLB or 5 year integrated law program with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- PhD Law & Legal Studies
Eligibility Criteria: A Master's degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University, in the relevant field, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- Question Paper: Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE with Multiple Choice.
- Section: Paper will be divided into Five Parts – Legal Aptitude, English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The Question paper will be only in English.
Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh, Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, New Delhi, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ambala, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Hamirpur, Jammu, Samba, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi, Kannur, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida,Varanasi, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Asansol, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to log on to www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in and click on Galgotias Law Admission Test-2018. Or
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process
- The university may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID or Mobile No. to/or of any other person.
- Candidates can make online payment only. No other mode of payment will be accepted
- Cost of Application is Rs.500/-
- Candidates can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm Wallet/Netbanking. After making the payment, system will generate a registration slip. It is mandatory for all applicants to take a print out of this registration slip and keep it with them safely.
- Candidates are required to fill in the details asked in the form carefully without making any spelling mistake.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from website only by entering application number & date of birth. Candidates will be intimated about the same by Email/SMS alerts. Physical call letters will NOT be sent by post
- For more detail visit Galgotias University website: www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
- Last Date for Applying: 31st May 2018
- Admit Card Go live: 07th June 2018
- Date of Galgotias Law Admission Test (GULAT): 15th June 2018