Baba Farid University of Health Sciences was established under an Act passed by the Legislature of the State of Punjab in July, 1998. The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country. It invites you take admission in their UG Programme
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology Courses
- B.Sc (Anatomy Physiology Biochemistry)
- Age Limit: Candidate ensures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2019.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with minimum 35% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English in 10+2 examination.
B.Sc (MLT) courses
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with minimum 40% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, chemistry, biology & english in 10+2 examination.
- Academic Qualification: Candidate must have passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, chemistry, biology & english in 10+2 examination.
For more information click the link below
How to Apply
Step 1: Register Online
Step 2: Fill the application form
Step 3: Candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after filling online application form at university website
Note: Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
Rs. 3000/- for General Category (RS. 1500/- for SC categories only) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank challan form which is generated after applying online through University
- Admission will be done on the Merit basis
The BFUHS will conduct Physical counseling .The Schedule of Physical counseling including date/time/venue of counseling, will be made available on the website of the University.
- Online application start date: 15th May 2019
- Last date to apply: 5th June 2019
- 1st round of counselling date: 11th June 2019